Welcome to Oak Grove Retreats
ONSITE GUEST INFORMATION
Welcome to Doldowlod.
We hope you enjoy your stay
Welcome to Doldowlod.
We hope you enjoy your stay
Welcome to your accommodation at Doldowlod Old Station Caravan Park. We hope that you enjoy your stay. Your safety & enjoyment is our priority and whilst you are here we will do everything that we can to keep you and your household safe and ensure a happy stay.
Please let us know if there is anything missing in your accommodation and we will do our best to provide it. Do contact us 24/7 on 07977784316 if you have any issues or between 8.30am and 8pm for local information or recommendations. We are mostly onsite and are generally happy to stop and chat when we see you.
Corona Virus Rates are falling throughout the UK. However, following an updated risk assessment, we will continue to operate following the COVID-19 holiday industry best practice deep cleaning programme and we ask you to observe social distancing at check-in, check-out or if you need us to enter your accommodation during your stay.
We have removed paper information leaflets from all units. If you require a single use camping connect WIFI leaflet please let us know and we can bring one to you. We can also text the information to your mobile if you prefer. To use the pay as you go WIFI, search for networks on your device and & click on Old Station: you will be redirected to the Camping Connect launch page where you can purchase WIFI time and pay by card online. The system is owned and managed by camping connect and should you have issues with your device & paying for your WIFI then they can give you advice. We check the WIFI function everyday and we will report broadband/mast issues if they occur. Please be aware that the whole of rural Mid-Wales has low WIFI speeds and this issue is under consideration by the Welsh Government. Camping Connect can be contacted either through their launch page or on 01792277250. Please remember to enable the WiFi setting on your device and check that it is not on flight mode.
HOUSE KEEPING DEPOSIT
As per booking terms, we take a £50 house-keeping deposit from you. If have used a credit/debit card to secure your house-keeping deposit, as part of the online booking process then just click the the link when you receive your authorisation email and follow the instructions to complete the authorisation process. If not, please bring your £50 as cash. We will refund it to the card that you used to pay online for your holiday. If you have paid by cheque or bank transfer then we will return the bond to you by bank credit transfer. All deposit refunds are made following an inspection and the cleaning of your unit & provided that you have left the accommodation in a clean and undamaged condition. Please allow us 2 working days to make the refund
Please carry out the following good house-keeping measures:
1. Air the accommodation by opening windows daily (weather permitting).
2. Use the anti-bacterial products that we have provided to keep all surfaces clean and germ-free.
3. Wash up using hot water and the detergent provided.
4. Please leave outside shoes by the front door ( Risk assessment).
5. Vacuum the carpet during your stay and prior to departure.
6. Take glass, cans, plastic and paper waste to the recycling point regularly throughout your stay and bag up any landfill rubbish to dispose of in the landfill bin. Please check that all your waste has been disposed of before your departure. Disposal of household waste is assessed as high risk to our cleaner so it is essential that you remove all waste from your accommodation yourself.
7. If you have hired our bedding then please leave it on the beds. We have a strict laundry removal procedure in place to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
8. please leave sinks, WC's and shower clean before you check out.
9.Please open all windows on your departure (weather permitting). This is because we have to wait up to 3 hours from your departure before entering the accommodation to begin cleaning: opening the windows reduces our wait time to an hour.
10. If you have used our BBQ please empty it before you go, if charcoals are still hot please let us know and we will show you where to safely dispose of them.
Social Distancing (advice not law)
Please keep 2 metres apart from anyone not of your household throughout the park.
Except in emergencies we prefer not to enter your accommodation once you have arrived. If you have any problems please phone us on 07977784316. We are onsite and the phone is always with us. We will do our best to resolve any issues that you may have.
Wales Corona Virus Restrictions are currently advice not law
Please look at the Corona Virus Page on this website for any new updates.
The latest check-out time is 10.00am.
Please text us the day before your departure if you would like to check out any earlier. We will meet you outside of your accommodation when you are ready to leave so that we can ensure that all is well. Please leave your door unlocked and your key/s in the outside lock.
celtica holiday home Oak Grove Retreats